Your privacy is important to Terra Firma Law. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Terra Firma Law collects, and the ways in which Terra Firma Law uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Terra Firma Law may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- contact details including telephone numbers, postal and/or residential addresses and email addresses;
- information that you provide us for the purpose of registering with the website information; and
- any other information that you send to Terra Firma Law.
Using personal information
Terra Firma Law may use your personal information to:
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send you marketing communications; and
- contact and communicate with you
Where Terra Firma Law discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or subcontractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Terra Firma Law may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Terra Firma Law will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Terra Firma Law is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Terra Firma Law
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.